RSC Forums  

Go Back   RSC Forums > Racing Sims > Open-Wheel Racing > netKar Pro > netKar Namie

Welcome back!
If you're experiencing problems with logging in, please use forum.racesimcentral.com not forum.rscnet.org.
The problem will be fixed as soon as possible!

netKar Namie Discuss the old 0.99 version of netKar in here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-01-2008, 02:21   #1
lovretta
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Croatia
Posts: 397
Back in the good old days

Hi all you nK fans out there!

Few days ago I've installed netKar namie after a long long time... And what I noticed is that it still is nice to drive, but its forcefeedback is probably still the best out there... Must buy NK PRO as soon as possible

Also I was wondering, is anyone still having fun with namie?
lovretta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 09:40   #2
oppolo
Registered
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Italy
Posts: 676
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovretta View Post
Hi all you nK fans out there!

Few days ago I've installed netKar namie after a long long time... And what I noticed is that it still is nice to drive, but its forcefeedback is probably still the best out there... Must buy NK PRO as soon as possible

Also I was wondering, is anyone still having fun with namie?
in my opinion some cars are very strange but others are very fun to drive, i prefer F 3000 and supra.

FF is still good, but the clutch doesn't exist

i drive it sometimes offline, if you have friends, use nktracker for hosting
bye
oppolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 14:16   #3
lovretta
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Croatia
Posts: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppolo View Post
in my opinion some cars are very strange but others are very fun to drive, i prefer F 3000 and supra.
I agree, that MG is really wierd, on coast it oversteers like mad, on power it understeers like mad. I prefer Modena... And F3000... Zonda... Mini... FRenault...


Quote:
Originally Posted by oppolo View Post
FF is still good, but the clutch doesn't exist
I think netKar FF is better then LFS's one, even the LFS is good also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oppolo View Post
i drive it sometimes offline, if you have friends, use nktracker for hosting
bye
Can't yet, not till dsl finally arrives to me... Still on 56k... But when dsl comes, I will for sure host some events...
lovretta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 14:28   #4
oppolo
Registered
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Italy
Posts: 676
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovretta View Post
I agree, that MG is really wierd, on coast it oversteers like mad, on power it understeers like mad. I prefer Modena... And F3000... Zonda... Mini... FRenault...

I think netKar FF is better then LFS's one, even the LFS is good also.

Can't yet, not till dsl finally arrives to me... Still on 56k... But when dsl comes, I will for sure host some events...
also ferrari is really strange

i agree

with 56k you can play with 3-4 drivers with netkar...about 10-15 with lfs, rfactor and gpl
oppolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 15:42   #5
wims
Registered
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 3,324
I love the Modena, and the old ferrari as well. And of course the f 3000. Great game this nk namie
__________________
Fischer told the truth in a world full of liars.
wims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 16:25   #6
lovretta
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Croatia
Posts: 397
Thats already three of us
lovretta is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Digg
  • Submit Thread to del.icio.us del.icio.us
  • Submit Thread to StumbleUpon StumbleUpon
  • Submit Thread to Google Google

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:29.

Contact Us - RaceSimCentral - Archive - Top

Copyright � 2001-2009 RaceSimCentral (RSC) unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.